Home > High Rise >
How Do I Apply For My Pension?

As soon as you have decided when you want to retire providing you have ceased working for participating employers of Local 46, you should contact the Benefits Office. They will supply you with an Application for Pension which you should complete and return. You should apply for your pension two to three months before your retirement date to allow sufficient time for the benefit to be processed before you actually stop working and retire.

How Do I Get My Retirement Benefits Started?

To obtain benefits under the ICI/High Rise Pension Plan you must file an application with the administrator. Proof of your age and your spouse if applicable in the form of a birth or baptismal certificate as well as other documentation will be required at that time.